As I have mentioned before in many times on this site. one way of dealing with unwanted ghosts in a haunted house is with a good spiritual house cleanse. This allows the owners to help remove the spirit or entities in a gentle and non aggressive way.
As a tip, when It comes to cleansing it is important to remember you are just trying to help guide the spirit to move on or to better understand its reason for being there.
Try not to be closed minded in this situation as the spirit may even be someone you used to know, or a spirit of the family that has passed.
Things to be noted before the to do list are that ghosts are much like you and I other than the physical aspect. They cannot harm you unless you feel overly emotional. Basically put, ghosts feed off emotions and during times of extreme negativity can become active. So being aware of this is part of the cure.
Stand you ground emotional, this does not mean be mean to the spirit, i recommend being respectful, however you must be firm when asking the entity to move on. Fear or doubt during this process can cause weakness in your removal and thus have little effect or no effect or even temporary effect.
Positive emotions, ones away from the fear or doubt spectrum have uplifting effects and thus have an protective element. These are the ones to focus on, positivity, respect and belief in what you are doing. Without belief most forms of energy control will not be effective as well.. It is one thing to believe and see ghosts it is another to believe in your house cleanse is not working. You must believe it will work, full stop..
How To Perform a Cleanse?
- What you should first in open up all windows in the house, let in as much light as possible..
- Buy some sage, it can be bought from most alternative shops or can be bought by clicking here.
- Burn the sage in the house starting at the most active area.. This area will also be your last area you come back to as well.
- As you burn the sage walk around the house and ask the spirit to leave. Be friendly but firm.
- You can say “It is time to move on now” or “Go to the light”, the light being a powerful suggestion as light is a door in the spirit world where the spirit needs to go ultimately anyway..
- Once you have done all rooms, if you can leave the windows open and the house open for 3 days. Clearing a house effectively is not so much like drinking an instant coffee, time is needed. Plus doing for a few days makes the move on much more effective.
- Each day keep burning the sage and be as positive as possible. If you notice activity during these three days, do not worry, that is normal.
- After a few days you should feel lighter yourself. This is because negative energy should of dissipated that may have been holding the ghost.
- Sometimes kids can be emotionally holding spirits to an area so be aware if you have kids that may be involved.
- Welcome to your new house. Once finished go around with pure salt and line the edges of the walls with it, this is said to block negativity and spirits from returning to the house.
- If for some reason a few weeks later activity starts up again, feel free to do again, however this time you may want to involve a psychic that is experienced in doing on a regular basis as well.
Please note, some people prefer holy water when doing a house cleanse, this is because back to my original point on how powerful belief is, if one is religious and believes in it, it thus gives the action more power and more emotional control. Others may just hold a bible, to another religion they may burn candles. If these tools increase your belief with conviction to your actions of removing the spirit then they can also have a massive effect.
Similar in a way to what i suggested here with why some people see spirits and other do not.